Monday, January 01, 2007
Last few days of the YEAR!
28th December 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MASQUERADE!!


We had soo much fun...
attica plays good music..
We had load of fun..
Me, Nur, Liyan, Dory, Khai





and more pics...haha





And after Party....photos...we still look good
Found another guy who camwhores. =P
I know u gonna kill me for saying that
29th December 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 days before 2007.
I spend my evening with Nur and Khai
I found out that i knew something that
Khai doesnt...wahahaha...was super happy.
Its meant to be known khai .. so haha...opps
I found out something...the other side of Khai
WHEN HE IS ON THE WHEELS..
CHILL BABY!
30th December 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 days Before 2007
I brought my cam for a camwhoring session
We went to Espirit to get Liyan's cuz a pressie



and we were bored
Acknowledged a Green bin as relative thanks

to LIYAN...
They allowed me to lead the way from Cineleisure to Clark Quay..
How amazing...and guess what
I did it!!...wahahaha
walked and walked and walked





stopped at the bus stop to camwhore
Then we met Fish and Cat..haha
and see what the 2 were doing?
TSK TSK...hahaha...


We had to send Nur home first...
Me, Liyan, Dory and Eugene went to Canary
heh.....didnt drink...haha
The pics to be up soon....its with FISHY
Posted by Valerie at 2:28 PM