Saturday, December 23, 2006

SATURDAY...penitential

I was suppose to go for penitential service..however was caught up with work.Penitential service occurs once every year where catholics go to church to make confession and ask the lord for forgiveness. Today, i went to Sacred Heart church for confession and also at the same time, went for evening mass. It was sooo cold. And i forgot to bring my sweater. hah!


I was soo...cold.. but there was something that warmed me up. Infront of me sat a little girl with her parents. Her eyes were round almond shape. Dark eyes. She smiled at me and i smiled back. Charming eyes she had. I couldnt help but look at her play her toys. When we stood up for Eucharistic session, she turned around and said "Halo". And i replied her with my greeting of Hi too. She continued by asking "What is your name?" I was happy to give her my name but only that we were in church and it is not pleasant if i were to talk to her in Church! Therefore, i merely smiled at her back. Lovely little girl.

Posted by Valerie at 7:25 PM