Sunday, January 21, 2007
A COMPLAIN LETTER FOR WING TAI CLOTHINGS CO.
I know im a complain queen but when i dont get the service i deserve.. thats it!
I told the lady off..in dialect too! Troublesome then don't do...haha
I am upset about the bad service provided at the factory outlet at Wing Tai Industrial Centre. I am disappointed that such a big and renowned company that offers good range of apparels have such bad customer service. Even though it was a clearance outlet there should be a certain level of courteousy towards your customers.
It was on 3 occasions on Sat evening. The sales associate who was a chinese lady in army green basic tee who was in her late 50s was practically telling the customer off just because the umbrella was wet. The way she approached such a situation was intolerable. The second situation is at a cashier counter when my friend who was in the queue first was about to hand over her items, the cashier lady actually told her to wait, in a rude tone and handed back to her her purchase items and allowed a man to pay first when he wasnt in the queue. Is there some kind of biasness just because we are young girls?
Doesn't the company realise that the market surveys, the spending power belongs to the youth these days? When it was my turn to pay, the cashier asked: What are you using to pay? Nets or Masters? I told her Masters. and she said in dialect. Masters is so troublesome. In front of me! If your company don't wish to go through the hassle with the payment, then dont state that you accept Masters in the first place. I was upset with the comment made and to think she thought i couldn't understand. This is bad customer service and for a company like Wing Tai, It reflects badly on the company. The anouncement came at least 3 times when they said " Please make your payment at the cashier counter before 7. Don't have the sale if the employers are not willing to work. I am a loyal customer of U2, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins and im happy when i go to the shops. But this encounter at the factory outlet has changed my perception about the customer service and how your company trains the sales associates.
Posted by Valerie at 1:10 PM