Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A SUDDEN CHANGE OF PLANS
*******************************

I was awaken at 5am to find out that my dad

had a bad fall and i had to help my mum at the

canteen...i was so tired...but the news was shocking enough

to make me jump of bed.

My dad's wrist was swollen and he was crying in pain

It struck me at the point in time.. to realise my

parents are not young anymore.

I have decided to forgo the trip to Aussie for last Sem

I couldnt go. My chad sis was going to travel Europe

FOR A FREAKING HOLIDAY at the

same time too. I couldnt leave my younger sis and younger bro

who are still schooling to take charge in any case such an incident

happens again. My sis is selfish and her brains are prob stuck at

the bottom of her ass. dun mean to be crude, BUT she is just selfish.

NEVER thinks abt my parents and others.

My mum told me she is only nice to my dad when

she needs money..WHAT THE HELL??

And to think she is 2 yrs my Senior. SMU Student? BRAINLESS TOTALLY.

And im gonna leave my job for 3 months to help out.

Its gonna be really tough, no life but i guess its not

like i have a choice..

I NEED ALL THE LUCK,LOVE,STAMINA and SUPPORT!!

Or i think i will collapse.

And even writing this i feel like crying.

Posted by Valerie at 8:01 PM