Saturday, April 28, 2007
A LETTER FROM HIM
"Don't it seems that you dont know what you got till its gone?"
If only i could turn back the hands of time, I would love you the right way again. Alot of times I feel your love around me and now i long for the warmth of the days when you were mine and i'll never forget you. Now, those days are memories in time. Life is empty without you by my side, my heart belongs to you no matter how hard i try. Whenever i get the courage to like somebody new, it always seems to fall apart cos they can never be compared to you. Remember the nights we close our eyes and vowed that you and i would be in love for all time? Everytime i think about those moments i shared with you i break down and cry cos i get so emotional. Although we've come to the end of the road, i still cant let go. I know i cant be selfish and hurt you. That is why im writing you this. I do not deserve you. You were right about so many things. I guess its hard to let go even for me. All those times when you stood by me, i am grateful, and for everything that you have done for me. I thank God for having to experience what true love is - And that is with you.
- From you know who.
See..its always like that when im so ready to move on you just come back. Its soo hard for me to move on with you being so nice to me. I may seem tough all the time, but i have a soft spot for you. Even your only supporter hates you now. I only know one thing, that is for you to earn my trust. All other things can wait. That is the most basic in a relationship. If you want me back, you got to achieve that.
Posted by Valerie at 2:28 PM