Sunday, April 01, 2007

''''Pampering session''''

I spent the last 2 hours

at a manicure parlor...to

do a pedicure...was kinda

shy...first time...like letting

someone do my feet..wahaha

but i think she did a pretty

job..for my chaded feet..haha

plenty of dead skin..

haha..and i painted RED...

haha...


------------------------

Was doing some thinking in

Church this morning.. all that has

happened is somewhat a lesson.

Something that i had to go through

to know and understand that he was

really not for me. To think of it..yea..

and like i told Mel...i deserve someone

better..she couldnt agree less..

I've always wondered y i held on

for such a long time. The thing is

this...i've been going back to my so called

comfort zone..of where familarity was at

was reluctant to explore and date as

i was afraid i might lose him forever.

But little did i realise i've lost him

a long long time ago...the moment

he started hurting me. Inflicting pain

in my mind..and soul..his family was

always comforting..always a place i

know i could fall upon. I have been

in the hole..black tiny hole

for way too long..im coming out

of my shell.. ITS TIME. I know

i can do it this time. I know i can

So the next time..we talk about him

i would just say "I don't know.He is

out of my life."

Posted by Valerie at 8:08 PM